Selasa, 16 Jun 2015

4.Photos

Photos
Hi guys , let me tell you something about this picture . Hihi . They are my parents. My parents that I always loves . I miss them so much .I loves this pictures because when I look it , its bringing a lot of memories . My father’s name is Mohd Zamri Bin Zakaria . He is 45 years old . He is working as contractor . My father loves to travel anywhere that he want with my mother . My mother name is Mastura Bt Lamin. She is 41 years old . My mother not working like others . She just being a full time housewife. I love my mom because she always gives me a lot of support in a good things that I want to do . My mom also pampered me . Hehe . That’s all my story about this picture . Thankyou ;)

     PREPARED BY:
( AIN SUHAIDA BT MOHD ZAMRI )
( BBA 00415 )

            

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan